Main Site Navigation

RUNNING
WOMEN - MEN
WALKING
WOMEN - MEN
X TRAINING
WOMEN - MEN
TENNIS
WOMEN - MEN
NBZIP
WOMEN - MEN
CASUAL/DRESS
WOMEN - MEN
OUTDOOR/TRAIL
WOMEN - MEN
XX WIDE SHOES
WOMEN - MEN
USA SHOES
WOMEN - MEN
KIDS
INF - PRE - GRADE
SLIP ON
WOMEN
PINK RIBBON
SHOES - ALL
APPAREL
WOMEN - MEN
ACCESSORIES
INSOLES - SOCKS
MISC.
FOOTBALL - GOLF
 

Monday, December 17, 2007

The 768's are here!

The 760 series has a new model, the 768. This stability shoe has very good arch and midfoot support utilizing New Balance's TS2 technolgy. A soft heel strike and toe off the New Balance 768 is truely a runners' delight.

Please view the video below for detail descriptions of all the technolgies the New Balance 768 has to offer.

To see the Men's 768 click here
To see the Women's 768 click here

1 comment:

Chucho Freeman said...

Hello, I'm looking for a training shoe, I'm a mild overpronator with flat foot and my weight it's like 80kg. I don't know if this model is the best for me, i think it is, but I'm also considering the 1223 and the 858, and the "oldie" 767, because i live in Mexico, and the 768 doesn't appear in the catalog, well, hope you can help me.